<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7238304061784767756?origin\x3dhttp://audition-vanpersie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MAD.
dan

Name


daniel goh soccer,school,friends,PRB! Arsenal and van persie rocks.
bolditalicstrikeunderline

Talk


(:
recommended

melodies

myflashfetish recommended (:

Links

ms straaten
shannon
lara
nabilah
liza
gregory
regin
zimin
caijing
zhen wei
sylvia
angella
celine
satira
patrick
jasmine
jerlyn
joyce
fatimah
yokelin
zhengkuan
ming kang
benjamin
luvenia

The Past


Credits

please do not remove credits, thankyousomuchie
orangeeeeyy
Twinnie-rawr

Saturday, July 19, 2008

came across this poem.i really liked it so just trying to post in of course have to change a bit copyright leh.



If I tell u of my pain
Can you stay
Will you turn away?

If I spell out my grief
Can you cope
Or, like a thief

Will u steal away my life,
My hope
Of being heard?



If I pour out the poison of my pain
can i dont hear you
From saying, "You'll be O.K.
I've got lots to do today?"

If you cannot stay or cope or care
I understand
Only please don't hold my hand
And pretend
that you are my friend

I'd like to find a friend
Who will stay
This trauma of the past.
This pain, and grief and woe.
Ochoneo go deo, go deo
Movourneen o; go dilis o!


well nice poem for me dont know about other people.many teacher have left.so far i know 2 teacher who have left of cause one of them is miss rakeezah.lol read the paper she wrote almost everybody wanted to cry.(shall not say whether i was about to cry)well the paper is on the back of the class so evertbody can read it one day if you think of her(lol confirm got people will do that).hmmm thursday got 3 test and friday have 1 i tried my best but my best wasnt enough for maths.so i will try harder i promise.so hoping my english and history and science will make me happy.

lol volleyball training i dont know what to say i am not myself during training that i use to be dont know why.feels like i am going back to my old ways again not going to traing from june to december last year(only go some) so let me try to like volleyball and play well for it then.

lol still awakre till now.going sleep already.tired waiting for arsenal friendly result hope they make a comeback for the new season.hmmmmmmmm tme maybe going out with veronica and haikal to the gym.i go for fun since i very long never go.



here 1 more poem
I'm happy that you are my teacher;
I enjoy each lesson you teach everyday
As my role model you inspire me to work ever harder
To dream and to work and to reach.
With your kindness you get my attention and trust
Every day you are planting a seed
Of curiosity and motivation
To know and to grow and succeed.
You help me fulfill my best to achieve to greater heights;
I'm thankful for all that you've done.
I admire you each day, and I just want to say,
As a teacher(miss rakkeezah), you're number one!
thanks for bonding with us,i am sure everyone apperciate you even for 3 weeks
good luck for you NIE training.
lol 2n3 2n3.



So both of us are mad for her... @ Saturday, July 19, 2008