<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7238304061784767756?origin\x3dhttp://audition-vanpersie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MAD.
dan

Name


daniel goh soccer,school,friends,PRB! Arsenal and van persie rocks.
bolditalicstrikeunderline

Talk


(:
recommended

melodies

myflashfetish recommended (:

Links

ms straaten
shannon
lara
nabilah
liza
gregory
regin
zimin
caijing
zhen wei
sylvia
angella
celine
satira
patrick
jasmine
jerlyn
joyce
fatimah
yokelin
zhengkuan
ming kang
benjamin
luvenia

The Past


Credits

please do not remove credits, thankyousomuchie
orangeeeeyy
Twinnie-rawr

Friday, May 23, 2008

thanks to somebody for talking to me today.you should know who yourself if you are reading this dont want to say the name of that person but that person should know who she or he is.thanks for helping me use the right words to sent and all.you such a great help and i will definetly give you your reward.



here is a nice poem i saw:

1.Lonely are the nights
Lonely are the days
Lonely am I, in so many ways
Lonely are the seasons
Lonely are the years
So lonely am I, that it brings tears.
Lonely is this place
Lonely is my life
Lonely am I, that I reach for a knife
Lonely is this court room
Lonely is my sentence
So lonely am I that I ask for repentance.

2.I never knew what love was until u came into my life,
I never knew what real heartbreak was until u broke mine,
I never knew I could cry this much till u made me sad,
I guess I never really knew much about love,
but now that I do I have things to say to you,
I don’t wanna hurt no more
I don’t wanna cry
I don’t wanna think I’m going to die,
So to all the pain u have placed inside of me,
Take it all back
so I may Be once again free!

3.I love you more every day,
My name I long for you to say.
Do you know just how I feel?
Do you know this love is real?
Sometimes I wonder what you think
.When you hear my name, do your cheeks turn pink?
Do you dream about me every night?
Wish to hug me and hold me tight?
Do you think we're meant to be?
Together forever, you and me?
These are the questions that run through my mind,
Your way into my heart, you did find.
It drives me crazy as to what I should do,
Should I risk a friendship and confess to you?
Or should I keep my feelings inside,
Keep them locked up, let them hide?
I just don't know what to do anymore,My heart it aches, my heart it's sore.
I love you more than you could know,And I don't want to ever let you go.
So even if I'm just a friend,
I'll always love you until the end.


awwwwwwwwwwww nice poemsssssssss


So both of us are mad for her... @ Friday, May 23, 2008