<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7238304061784767756?origin\x3dhttp://audition-vanpersie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MAD.
dan

Name


daniel goh soccer,school,friends,PRB! Arsenal and van persie rocks.
bolditalicstrikeunderline

Talk


(:
recommended

melodies

myflashfetish recommended (:

Links

ms straaten
shannon
lara
nabilah
liza
gregory
regin
zimin
caijing
zhen wei
sylvia
angella
celine
satira
patrick
jasmine
jerlyn
joyce
fatimah
yokelin
zhengkuan
ming kang
benjamin
luvenia

The Past


Credits

please do not remove credits, thankyousomuchie
orangeeeeyy
Twinnie-rawr

Thursday, May 8, 2008

soccer:i hate newspaper keep on talking bad about arsenal,nothing about liverpool,chelsea nad man utd what cause they winning.lose also never say anything talk about 1 page how they lost alll.then flamini go because of what $$$ flamini so money-face ah few ten thousand differnce only also want leave arsenal leave la.never give a thought of what arsenal can become they win next season you will fffff regret leaving hope fabregas,adebayor,hleb wont leave pls.



school stuff:
yesterday syafiq singing song ah and making fun of adrain saying he boast the science exam say that wow so fast finish then say"an jun" mean "dog" then i laugh about adrain and syafig sing song all then its a form of communication.shouldnt have talk and should have ignor him darn it then wrote line so sry mrs lim shouldnt have tried to communicate with him even thought we said we didnt,now waiting for liza the art thingys.so stress ah art.

thanks for talking to me for few mins as you were busy.(felt better)



here a poem for somebody

I have two problems,
Only two;
One is school, the other is you.
or maybe the problems equals to you

So all in all, it's pretty bad;
All in all, it's kind of sad
all in a day it will never end to be sad
To choose a path that I must take,
To make a decision, that has no faint.

I think I'll stay, and live miserably;
I think i will wait and kick you out of my live
I think i will wait to live without you
I think i will wait to see you faint with pain.


So both of us are mad for her... @ Thursday, May 08, 2008